Tuesday, May 09, 2006

Everything is following into place...

It's my last week at UNCG, and as sad as I am to be leaving, I can't help but be ecstatic that everything is working out in my favor.

I've been recommended by the head of the department for a job researching the NC state legislature. And it that pulls through, one of my favorite professors has asked me to be a research assistant for him over the summer. And I was also given the contact information for a local law firm who prefer to hire post-undergraduate/pre-law school students, and they tend to be pretty conservative too!

I'm also thinking my GPA will go up significantly this semester. I had a 3.3 after last semester, but I know of at least 3 classes in which I will get a 4.0, and in the other three I'm hoping for at least an A- or a B+.

I've already talked to two of my three potentional law school recommendation writers, and they're glad to help me out!

And on top of all that, I will be able to participate in my departmental graduation! I'm so glad I talked to Dr. Prysby, I would have never even known that I would be recognized, and would probably have missed it altogether! So after my speech at the big commencement on Friday, I get to go ACTUALLY walk!! :)

I think it finally hit me today just how much I am going to miss my professors...

2 Comments:

At 5/14/2006 9:31 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congratulations! I hope all goes well for you.

 
At 8/15/2006 10:11 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Interesting website with a lot of resources and detailed explanations.
»

 

Post a Comment

<< Home