Wednesday, April 09, 2008

I'm baaaaack

I'm not sure if anyone still reads this blog, but I've recently decided to resurrect it. I used this mostly for local politics when I was at UNCG, and I guess I kind of left it behind. Now that the local political scene is heating up again, I thought I'd keep this blog updated a little better.

My main blog is still at thatpoliscinerd.livejournal.com, but I've gone back and posted the most recent posts from my LJ that were related to local issues. I've also noticed that a lot of local blogs use Blogspot, whereas most of my LJ friends are cross-country.

Anyways, good to be back.

1 Comments:

At 1/19/2010 2:21 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

能猜得出女人真實年齡的男人也許耳聰目明,但肯定毫無大腦。哈哈!..................................................

 

Post a Comment

<< Home