Saturday, March 18, 2006

Happy St. Patty's Day


Yeah, I'm Irish. A Kennedy, to be exact (and no, I'm not joking... it's one of the horrible ironies of my life). But St. Patrick's Day has never really been that exciting for me. Don't get me wrong, I love the beer and all, but I never have anything green to wear. That's more of a summer color for me.

Also, it's full of disappointments. Many of you may remember that the Caf served fried chicken and watermelon on Martin Luther King Day. Imagine my disappointment when I went there today and they weren't serving whiskey.

I'm just saying, if they're going to celebrate one stereotype, they need to celebrate them all.

2 Comments:

At 3/26/2006 9:54 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

i would hope your politics aren't as dirty and right-wing as the REAL politics of the kennedys are

 
At 12/05/2012 1:09 AM, Anonymous Jay Perez said...

Is MDI the best fat burning cardio exercise? Phentermine diet pills are short term treatment for obesity. It targets our neurotransmitters in the brain and changes the Serotonin levels in the brain and releases Adrenaline and other related chemicals. As a result, there is a increase in blood pressure and loss of appetite. Illinois phentermine adipex-p

 

Post a Comment

<< Home